Calling the Blackhawk Medical Group?
Our main office number is (925) 736-7070 . Our FAX number is (925) 736-7075.
Our billing number (at BASS Medical Group) is (925) 627-3424 .
Please note: If you have an emergency, please call 911 .
- We answer from 8am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8am-4pm on Fridays.
- If you need a prescription refilled, please call your pharmacy (except for medications requiring an appointment).
Please make your selection according to your need:
- Appointment scheduling or to reach our Call Center - Press 1
- Medication Prior Authorization - Press 4
- Referrals or Test Authorization - Press 3
- To request Medical Records - Press 5
- Billing questions - Press 6 and you will be transferred to the BASS Billing Department
Doctors, Hospitals and Pharmacies
Press 2 at the 1st prompt. You will be transferred to our Practice Service Coordinator for assistance.
At the 1st prompt - Press 1 to reach a call center staff member.
Calling Our Walk-in Clinic?
Phone numbers for our Walk-in Clinic are (925) 309-2700 (phone) and (925) 309-2701 (fax). We are committed first to the patients who are currently in the clinic, so please understand if we don’t answer the phone. Messages will be checked and responded to by the end of the day, or earlier if our patient care allows. Or, just walk-in and we’ll take care of you in the order of arrival with appropriate consideration for the nature of the presenting problems. Thank you.